Monday 18 January 2010

V&A Trip to London


On Friday 15th of January we took a trip to the V&A art museum in London, where we had a brief on advertising, with Cara, to try and get more young people to come to the museum, we also has the chance to see some originals of advertising posters from the past. I think the visit helped me because it showed me what the client wants and the limits to what i'm aloud to do. From this i will try to work my designs within the boundary's. I now have to produce poster designs and other promotional material to attract young people into the museum, from what i have seen i think this will be hard, as the museum has a large range of old and historic art and have a small area that would attract young people as it is not as modern and up to date as other museums like the Tate and the design museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment